Submission of extended abstracts
Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting the extended abstract:
Please note that each author is responsible for the proofread of his/her/their work(s), and that the length of the document must be of 4 A4 pages.
All extended abstracts will be published by the journal Proceedings, published by MDPI AG, that will undertake to:
– Publish accepted extended abstracts in a dedicated issue of Proceedings using a Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), meaning authors retain copyright and text can be reused with attribution.
– Assignment of a digital object identifiers (DOI numbers) to each published abstract.
– Production of an electronic Issue Reprint Book both for online view, including ISBN.
– A page of the Proceedings journal website containing all conference papers and a description of the conference, along with links to the conference home page.
– Submission of the extended abstracts to relevant indexing databases, for example Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics) and Scopus (Elsevier).
- Please send your extended abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference you’ve received when you’ve submitted your abstract.