The Live-Stream Presentation Process
To present your research at the conference as a Live-Stream Presenter, your abstract must first pass peer review. To submit, go to EFERIC online submission system.
If accepted for presentation at the conference, the organising committee invites authors to register, participate and publish in the following way:
- Register as a Live-Stream Presenter on the conference website. Upon payment of the registration fee, your attendance at the conference will be confirmed.
- Watch the Demo Video, download the Zoom app, and join a test meeting.
- Before the conference, we will send you a link to join your session and send you information on how to watch the live plenary session.
- Participate online by watching the dedicated live stream and by joining dedicated online conference sessions.
- Present and participate in your scheduled live-stream session
- You are invited to submit your Final Paper to the Conference Proceedings (optional).
- You will then be sent a PDF copy of your Certificate of Presentation.